Our dietetics department consists of experts who look into the patient’s nutrition and regulation of diet. Our dietitians alter the patient’s nutrition based on their medical condition and individual needs. Our dietitians are regulated healthcare professionals licensed to assess, diagnose, and treat nutritional problems.
- Individualized diet prescriptions and advice to patients
- Critical Care– providing special nutritional care
- Tube feeds – It is ensured that each patient’s food requirement is fulfilled completely with necessary calories, protein, fat, fibre and suitable nutrients in the feed formulation
- Customized diet, hygienically prepared and served to all in-patients based on their medical requirements
- Antenatal nutritional counseling for gestational diabetes
- Community nutrition program
- Nutrition support services for corporates and industrial houses