The Department of Gastroenterology offer expert diagnosis and medical treatment for patients with disorders of the esophagus, liver, gallbladder, stomach, pancreas, small intestine and colon.
- Screening and treatment of GERD
- Screening and treatment of Barrett’s esophagus
- Diagnosis and treatment of H-Pylori positive and H-Pylori negative ulcer disease of stomach and duodenum
- Management of acute and chronic hepatitis, fatty liver (NFDL), NASH, alcoholic liver disease, gall stones, hepatitis and biliary disorders, acute and chronic pancreatitis.
- Diagnosis and management of ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, colonic polyps, colonic cancer, bleeding per rectum,
- Capsule endoscopy