Dr. B Sajeeth
Specialist – Gastroenterology
English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil
• MBBS, Rajah Muthiah Medical College, Annamalai University
• DNB (General Medicine), Southern Railway Headquarters Hospital, Chennai
• DM (Medical Gastroenterology), Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai
QCHP License Grade
Type of Physician
Dr. B Sajeeth has over 10 years of experience in managing GI patients and performing diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic procedures. He has performed more than 6000 Upper GI Endoscopies and 3000 Colonoscopies along with various Therapeutic Endoscopic procedures.
- Member of Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG)
- Member of Indian National Association for the Study of Liver (INASL).
- Specialist Gastroenterologist – Abeer Hospital, Muscat Oman
- Assistant Professor – Department of Gastroenterology, Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital Pondicherry
- Worked as Consultant Gastroenterologist at Kamakshi Memorial Hospital, Chennai.
- Worked as Assistant Professor in Department of General Medicine, Vinayaka Missions Medical College and Hospital Karaikal
Clinical Expertise & Services Offered
- Diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic procedures - Upper GI endocopies and Colonoscopies.
- Management of Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Helicobacter Pylori Infection
- GERD (Reflux Disease)
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Crohn’s disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic Liver disease
- Chronic liver disease, Portal Hypertension
- Hepatitis Infection
- Capable of managing emergency cases like - Gastrointestinal Bleeding, Foreign body ingestion, etc.