Aster Hospital has 3 operation theatres, equipped with the latest medical technology, are completely aseptic and dedicated to specific specialities, to ensure maximum convenience and efficiency to the surgical teams.
Near-zero infection environments
The operation theatres are designed to ensure that they are completely infection-free, safe and convenient. The theatres are modular with laminates that are almost jointless and highly resistant to water, impact and chemical substances. Sterility is a high priority in all surgical environments. The surgeons’ scrub stations are user-friendly and yet anti-splash. The doors are non-hermetically sealed and responsive to feather-touch. The theatres at Aster Hospital have one of the most sterile air-conditioning systems. The laminar air-flow ceiling ensures optimal flow of clean air in the theatres. Additionally, sophisticated HEPA filters screen out even the minutest particles of dust and keep the air fresh.
The operating tables are carefully chosen to ensure maximum flexibility and ease of use. They cater to all weight categories and surgical applications. Our advanced X-ray viewing facilities allow surgeons to customise how they want to view the images and focus only on the required image area.
State-of-the-art infrastructure includes:
- Vertically streamlined flow air conditioning
- Facility to cool the air to a desired temperature
- Auto-regulation of humidity and pressure
- Carefully chosen, high-quality theatre lights of uniform focal length
- Electronically-operated theatre beds
- Sophisticated anaesthesia systems, which regulate the supply of gases and monitor the heart-rate and other vital parameters